Day of wedding coordination
Maybe youve done all the planning but you realize you want to actually enjoy your BIG day without worrying about all the details! This package is perfect for you. A Midsummer Night will oversee the final coordination so you can sit back and just enjoy your wedding day.
- Two consultation appointments as wedding day approaches (typically scheduled with in one month of wedding day).
- These meetings are necessary in order to accurately communicate your vision.
- Ongoing and unlimited contact with your wedding planner via phone and email
- Preparation of a personalized wedding day itinerary
- Checking with vendors to confirm arrangements for the wedding day
- Rehearsal coordination and instruction
- Collection of items (if needed) at rehearsal to be brought and set up on wedding day such as: candles, guest book, favor,toasting glasses, etc.
- Complete wedding day coordination (up to ten hours) with two Day of coordinators: overseeing, and directing the ceremony and reception. This includes, but is not limited to the following:
- Making sure that you, your groom, and family are comfortable and have all the attention and services you need while getting ready for the big day.
- Receiving deliveries and greeting vendors
- Distributing copies of your wedding day itinerary to all vendors
- Distribution of final payments and gratitudes to all vendors
- Overseeing proper set-up of ceremony and reception locations
- Access to A Midsummer Night Wedding essentials wedding day emergency kit
- Assisting with distribution and pinning of all corsages, boutonnieres, wedding flowers and flower baskets
- Ensuring proper placement of seating cards, wedding favors, programs, menu cards, etc.
- Greeting your guests and direction them to ceremony area
- Finding and ensuring your flower girl and ring bearer are ready to walk down the aisle.
- Having candy on hand when he or she begins to cry!
- Lining up and cueing wedding party for processional
- Making sure youre ready to walk down the aisle, ensuring you and your dress look absolutely perfect for your entrance
- Ensuring musicians are cued and your bridal party is prepared for the post ceremony formal pictures
- Greeting you and your groom with your favorite drink as you arrive at your reception location
- Ensuring you, your groom and your bridal party enjoy the cocktail hour hors d`oeuvres
- Ensuring your music entertainment is prepared for your entrance and has correct pronunciation of the members of your bridal party
- Making sure your make up looks perfect throughout entire reception and assisting you in the ladies room (because we know that dress is big, beautiful and at times, cumbersome!)
- Ensuring you and your groom have a fabulous time at your reception!